Monica Coleman is a political strategic planner, media specialist and principal at Inside Capitol Hill, Inc., a boutique firm located in the heart of Washington, DC’s political and financial district.
For over fifteen years, Monica has worked within the ever-changing Washington, DC political arena. She concentrates on issue campaigns, cause marketing and crisis management; delivering winning strategic plans specifically developed for each client’s needs.
Monica, along with her carefully selected team, affiliates and networks, carefully crafts step-by-step action plans for her clients based on exemplary research. The ultimate goal is to make sure clients reach their target markets with the right message, by the right person, at the right time and in the best medium to achieve successful results.
Monica’s expertise includes:
- Issue Management
- Cause Marketing
- Crisis Management
- Strategic Plans
- Business Plans
- White Papers
- Capability Statements
- Research Reports
- Media Campaigns
- Copywriter Services
- Radio & Television
- Events Planning
- Media Coaching
Coleman also has a solid background in communications, which enables her to provide clients with a comprehensive, holistic media campaign to maximize their outcomes. Coleman has almost fifteen years’ experience as a business consultant for non-profits and corporations.
Some of Monica’s other qualifications include:
- Many TV & radio appearances as an expert or a moderator interviewing experts.
- Bachelors of Science degree in business from the Johns Hopkins University.
- Law degree from the University of Maryland Law School.
- Member of the National Press Club’s (NPC) Journalism Institute (2013-2014).
- Served on some of NPC’s most prestigious committees: Newsmakers, Broadcast, Communication, International, Freedom of the Press and Freelance.
- For ten years, Monica wrote, produced and hosted a political news & commentary shows. Programs included political commentary, expert interviews and “how-to” programs that addressed current political issues within our nation’s capital. When the network was sold in 2015, PWR had grown from a start-up operation to a vibrant station, reaching over 10 million listeners in over 150 countries.
- While serving on the Board of Trustees at Harbor Hospital Center, Monica successfully served as liaison between the hospital and high-performing physicians. She helped to promote mutual participation in solving the area’s hazardous waste contamination problems that threatened over 14,000 residents and 9,500 industrial workers in the area.
- While serving on the Maryland Chamber of Commerce Legislative Affairs Committee, Monica worked on a subcommittee to negotiate with insurance carriers, business leaders and physicians to promote a comprehensive overhaul of Maryland’s healthcare insurance laws. This improved healthcare for most Maryland citizens at the time (approximately 5 million).
Professional Affiliations include:
- The National Institute of Lobbying & Ethics (Member)
- Women in Government Relations (Member)
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce (Member, Small Business)
- American Writers & Artists, Inc. (Member, Circle of Success)
- International Association of Press Photographers (Credentialed Member of the Press – politics & law)
Call for a free consultation at 202-600-7812
Or email us at email@example.com